FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your Everyday Value Price?
Prior to our Retirement Sale, we kept our furniture at our “Everyday Value Price” so customers never had to wait for sales. Our goal was always to provide quailty furniture at a fair price. Sometimes we marked down floor models that were damaged in some way or just didn't sell well in order to make room for new inventory. And our prices only changed when we had a price change from the manufacturer. Each year, during our business anniversary we offered a newsletter coupon as a way of saying “Thank You” for another year in business. Now that we will be retiring, please read more about our Retirement Sale for the most up-to-date savings.
What woods do you carry besides oak?
While we do carry oak furniture, we also have Quartersawn Oak, Cherry, Brown Maple, Alder, Birch, Poplar, and Pine pieces. Also many of our oak pieces may be special ordered in other woods. Many stain options are available in different woods also.
Methods of Payment
Payments options include cash, check, or credit (VISA, Mastercard, or Discover). Solid Oak Productions, Inc. also offers 90-day or 6-month “same as cash” financing to qualified customers with approved credit.
Furniture Care Tips
Tips from one of our suppliers, The Country Woodshop:
- Maintain a humidity-controlled environment. Your home should be kept at 35-45% humidity range to prevent warping and cracking.
- Keep table out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources such as fireplaces, ducts, and radiators.
- Use coasters and trivets with non-scratching bottoms underneath glasses and serving dishes placed on your table.
- Dust table often and carefully with a soft cloth following the grain pattern.
- Periodically clean your table with a mild, non-alkaline soap and water using a soft sponge or cloth. Dry immediately with a soft cloth and buff lightly following wood grain.
- Avoid the use of nail polish remover, alcohol or other solvents near the table.
- Avoid polish that contains any silicones.